Monday, March 5, 2012



I needed to read this today.  It's SOOO hard when you go day after day doing the right thing and not seeing the results you feel like you should be seeing.   I told Steph this morning that if I don't see results on the scale this week then I'm just going to quit trying.  We all go through these moments. And it's OK to have those feelings - it's natural to become discouraged.  Luckily my weight loss partner cares enough to tell me I can whine as much as I want, but she's not going to let me quit.  We all need somebody like that.  Somebody who understands and will let you vent and get things off your chest and maybe even, dare I say, throw a fit?!  Because sometimes our minds and our emotions need that release.    The important thing is that you DON'T quit.  You keep pushing through and you remember that if you're doing good things for your body, then you're doing just fine and it will all even out in the end.

If you don't have that person in your life, let Steph and I be there for you.  Come to this blog site and read what's been posted.  Send us a message and let us be your listening ear.   Print this poster out and put it all around your house, in your gym bag, on your fridge - and know that your effort IS worth it!!

1 comment:

  1. It is WAY easier to say "I quit" than to say "I need help." But, in the long run...the help you get is going to make you a better, stronger and healthier person.

    ReplyDelete