Thursday, March 29, 2012




Is it a coincidence that I came across this picture today?   I don't think so - and it goes right along with what I've been blogging about the last couple of days.  And allows me to move into my third 90/10 thought - and that's your actions and your attitude.   Regardless of the "stuff" that's happening in your life - if you follow the 90/10 rule - eh - this one might even fall closer under the 80/20 at times - practice positive attitude and gratitude 80 - 90 percent of  the time and you are guaranteed to be happier.    You are welcome to practice this 100% of the time - but we have to be realistic about life.  Sad things happen in our lives and we have the right and the need to allow ourselves time to grieve those things.   Actively grieve, consciously grieve, and then pull yourself back into that 80 % as soon as possible.   Surround yourself with uplifting, positive people.  Spend more time with friends who are going to encourage you and give you positive reinforcement than with those who have a negative attitude and suck the life out of you.  Smile.  Nothing to smile about, you think?  Then find something.  Create something.  Practice gratitude as often as possible. If you think you have nothing to be thankful for, then take it down to the bare minimum.   I am thankful for the oxygen that allows me to breathe.  I am thankful for hands that work.  I'm thankful for this piece of bread I'm able to eat. 


When it comes right down to it - the kind of person you believe you are - the kind of person you tell yourself you are - the kind of person you represent yourself as 80 - 90 percent of the time, even if you aren't there yet, you will be.  The universe can't stop you  - you just have to learn how to not be your own roadblock.  You deserve excellence!!!!!  Repeat it.



No comments:

Post a Comment